- You must be 65 or older.
- You must reside in New York State.
- Your income must not exceed $35,000 or less if single, or
$50,000 or less if married.
- You are not eligible if you receive Medicaid benefits.
- You pay between $3-$23 per prescription depending upon the
- There are two plans for EPIC. You can pay an annual fee
depending upon your income to qualify right away. The annual fee ranges from
$8 to $300, which can be paid in installments. The EPIC Deductible plan is that you pay no fee,
but you pay full price for your prescriptions until you spend the deductible amount. The
deductible amount also varies by income and starts at $530.
Locally, you may contact the Yates County Office for the Aging.