|What Services Are Provided?
- Health care monitoring and skilled
- Case management and counseling
- Socialization with other seniors in a
stimulating and encouraging group setting.
- Leisure time activities... such as
music, arts, crafts gardening and others are encouraged.
- Individualized care planning for
particular medical problems
- Religious & educational activities
- Bathing and personal hygiene as a
regular or 'as needed' service
- Hot nutritious meals to accommodate
specific participant dietary requirements
- Field trips and outings with
transportation, supervision, and meals
- Access to medical services at Soldiers
and Sailors Memorial Hospital, including but not limited to
laboratory, diagnostic & emergency services
- Onsite podiatry & dental care
- Access to onsite beauty parlor &